Friday, March 19, 2010

Romancing the Road...the last leg!!

Dear Friends,
WOW....what a journey this has been! I finished the drive portion of the trip yesterday, pulling into the farm about 4:00 pm (CT). The excitement was building all day, as I felt the call of the horses.
I left Des Moines, Iowa so pleased that I didn't need to take time for car repairs! I was blessed with many hawks again, though not quite as many as the day before. They are the most amazing messengers. Do you have encounters with Hawk? Please share...........

I was contemplating the topic of boundary's and border's. It interesting how we put up big walls to "protect" us from what we feel are energies that aren't compatible to our own. I noticed the various borders as I crossed from one state to another. In particular it was from Kansas into Nebraska. I was traveling on really good roads, nice and smooth. Then BAM...into Nebraska which must be the home of the "pothole"!!! I also noticed each state's rules in regards to speed limits, the do's and don'ts, etc..... So I really began to think on how some people really have trouble getting out of their bigger box and that being the area they live in!! I grew up in the midwest and so many people I had met, had never left the state! I can't even process that, being I am one that has been on the move my entire life! This, too, brings me to our topic the day before and that is of creating community. So much to think about and process!!!

How about you......how do you venture out of your so-called "box"?
Are you ready to explore your possibilities??

The "box" can also be a representation of the inner limitations that you may be holding on to.

Anyway, I crossed over the Mississippi River and knew it wasn't too much further!!
I pulled into the farm, sun shining brightly, warm and with a bag of carrots in hand...I went to the barn!!! What joy to see the horses remembered me!! JOY....JOY....JOY!
We shared carrots and nose scratches and horse kisses.

This morning waking up with an exhaustion headache, I decided to walk the property and talk to my friends. Kobalt could sense my headache and so gently started to lick my forehead and to breathe into my crown chakra!! AAAHHH....... After that, I laid down for 3 hours and awoke refreshed.

The horses are incredible messengers and healers. I'm looking to a way to bring them to all of you via livestream, skype, etc. I will let everyone know when I get that set into place.
Until then, I will post pictures as soon as I can go wireless and get them off of my computer.

Thank you again for taking this journey with me. Chapter 2 starts now!!!
Stay tuned.

All my love,
Jean Kowalski

No comments:

Post a Comment