Thursday, April 12, 2012

When Change Kicks You Out-Of-The-BOX!

Greetings and I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since my last blog.  NOW I am trying to remember how to "blog" and all the ins and outs.  I hope you'll have patience with me.

I invite you to read the old stories and they are just that...old!!  Time, talent and transitions!!!  Over the last 2 years I left So. California and am in Eau Claire, Wisconsin (90 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul).  Spring arrived early here....the lilacs are already starting to bloom!!!  Amazing and unheard of!

My healing practice is taking wonderful transitions to deeper soul work.  If you are ready to really really step into your true self, I would be honored to work with and support you on your journey!!  Amazing good and juicy stuff!!!  YAY  We've been doing powerful Women's Empowerment Circles, Meditation Circles, painting classes and much more.  Yes, this is the year that I AM stepping more fully into my art and creativity.  It's such a vital piece for everyone to embrace and step in to!
Here's a picture of our last Mandala Painting Class.  The ladies did an amazing job with their creations!!
 
I am also in the process of updating the website, so please be sure to check that out.  It is definitely a work-in-progress.  I have the classes/workshops/happenings on the website.  Be sure to bookmark it and check back often.  I do have on there now a link for you to pre-purchase your healing session!!  Yes, I know...it took me long enough, didn't it??!!!!  http://www.jeankowalski.com

Stay tuned and thanking you in advance for sharing this with your friends.  If you would like to be a "blogger" for Colors of Joy, please let me know.  I would LOVE to have you and help to share your yumminess with the world!!

I sign off now, though will be back with you real soon.

From my creative and JOY-filled heart to yours,

Jean Kowalski
Colors of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment