Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Romancing the Road - Day 3



Dear Friends,
Day 3 of Romancing the Road began in Albquerque, New Mexico and sad to say…..a poor night of sleep. Great room, though the bed felt like a piece of plywood! In the morning I walked outside to a beautiful sight in the sky…..3 Hot Air Ballons!!! Of course, my camera and I where not in the same vibrational field at that moment! Their colors were fabulous and to watch how they gently glided through the sky was priceless!

The drive was totally different than the day before. The earth was different visually and energetically. What I noticed was the incredible and majestic mountains of southern Colorado to the openness and expansive-ness of eastern Colorado. Miles and miles of prairie land shared it’s purity with me. So fascinating to look at the different areas with an open heart and energetic eyes! I found it fascinating when I stopped for some lunch in Trinidad, Colorado (southern Colorado), I asked the young man the name of the mountain range that was covered with gorgeous snow? He looked at me and very politely responded, “I don’t know.”

So that made me think even more! Are we walking with eyes wide open with appreciation and gratitude for the beauty and alive-ness that mother earth is presenting?
Are we aware of our surroundings?
Do you stop for even a moment, to smell the flowers and to breathe the air?
Look around right now….stop reading for a second…..and look around. My guess is that you will be noticing something that you haven’t seen before or in a really long time.
Slow down my friends and breathe. Ground that breath deep into the core of our great mother. AAAHHHH…….can you feel yourself coming alive?

I was also blessed with many hawk and antelope sightings throughout the day. And, of course, horses, cows, a llama and a sweet black cat!!

That is it for now. Dreaming of Day 4! Be sure to join me…there’s room for everyone.

All my love,
Jean Kowalski

No comments:

Post a Comment