Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!!!!

Happy Friday the 13th to YOU!!

If I didn't know better, I would say Mercury is still in retrograde!!  As Jason and I spoke earlier today...he said, you know there really is something to say about these people that do this social media stuff for a living!!!   Oh my...he is so wise. 
Point being.........here it is, another WHOLE DAY and I was bound determined to get my blog up and going on the website.  Well, it's up and it's going though only in a RSS (??) feed or whatever it's called!!!

So what do you do when technology just continues to hand you that bowl of lemons??  Do you thrown your hands up and say....FORGET IT!!!   Or do you step away for a bit and say.....tomorrow is a new day!!!

I will go with plan b and step away AGAIN for another day!!!  Maybe it's the german stubbornness within me or maybe I'm just not meant to be a computer mini-wiz!

I see the bigger lesson in all of this is PATIENCE!!!   How about you???  Are you needing more patience in different areas of your life?  Has life handed you a bowl of lemons???
Let's stick together and make some lemon bars!!  How would that be?


For now, I bid you ado and prepare for our most awesome-tastic Women's Empowerment Circle tomorrow!!  I'll report back after that.  I have NO doubt it will be totally kick-butt!!

Ta Ta for now,
Jean Kowalski
Colors of Joy

PS.....Remember to color outside the lines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment